MCLE WEBINAR via Zoom - Remotely/Online
Presented by: John O'Grady
Trust and Estates MCLE:
Navigate Epic Aging & Inheritance Conflicts
Inheritance battles often escalate as the older adult loses mental capacity and dies. Growing a thriving fiduciary practice in service to these conflicted families is a way to make a profound and lasting impact at a critical time. Transforming regret, repression, and depression into full self-expression – especially when it is messy -- is cause for celebration.
“In most cases, the conflict is not about who inherits the dining room table. It’s about the issues under the table that are just now seeing the light of day.”
1) Drama, trauma, greed, and crisis at end of life present angst and opportunity.
2) Power, control, sibling rivalry, patriarchal privilege, and other thorny issues threaten to tear families apart.
3) Build your practice in service to these conflicted families
1) Navigate the epic conflicts
2) Salvage important relationships
3) Specific skills for working with patriarchal privilege to keep the conversations going
4) Facilitate sibling rivalry to keep loved ones in conversation for a lifetime
5) Welcome a measure of inner peace, love, and understanding.in your work
About John O’Grady
As part of work as an estate lawyer and mediator, John O'Grady trains professionals to grow their practices by guiding people to navigate epic family conflicts about aging, death, and inheritance while addressing the underlying conflicts, salvaging important relationships, and staying connected and in conversation for a lifetime. John served as the 2012 Chair of The Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section of the Bar Association of San Francisco. www.ogradylaw.com
$20 for Members
LINK WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER REGISTERING
MUST BE PRESENT FOR THE DURATION OF THE LIVE PRESENTATION. MUST SUBMIT EVALUATION AND PROVIDE CODE WORD ON EVALUATION TO QUALIFY FOR THE MCLE CREDIT - NO EXCEPTIONS